The Internet Gateway adds smartphone control to myQ enabled products including garage door openers, commercial door operators, gate operators and lighting.* Allows users to check the status or control myQ products from anywhere so they never have to worry if the garage or gate was left open. Provides peace of mind to your customers as they will know the main access point to their home or business is secure.
- Check the status and control the garage door and myQ lights from anywhere.
- Receive real-time alerts when there is activity with the garage door or myQ lights.
- Create schedules to close the garage door or to have lights turn on/off at designated times.
- Use with the myQ app on Android or iOS.
- Controls up to 16 myQ enabled devices.
- LiftMaster myQ enabled garage door openers.*
- LiftMaster myQ enabled gate operators.
- myQ Control Panel (model 889LM) and myQ Remote LED Light (827LM).
*This product is not intended for use with any Chamberlain Group residential or light duty commercial garage door openers manufactured between 2010 and 2021 that have (1) a yellow learn button, or (2) photoelectric sensors located near the bottom of the garage door that change power mode (e.g., lights on the sensors turn off after the door is closed).
Prices reflective on this website are exclusively available on Upwardor Market
*For all international orders, please contact us at 905-876-3667 and speak with a sales agent.